Corporate Social Responsibility
All Transcending Borders Corporation business operations, and values, whereby the interests of all stakeholders including investors, customers, employees, the community and the environment are reflected in the company’s policies and actions.
- Transcending Borders Corporation are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects per rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards;
- All the laws that regulate and apply will be complied with Transcending Borders Corporation endeavor to ensure that stakeholders have confidence in the decision-making and management processes of the service provided, by the conduct and professionalism of all staff.
- Transcending Borders Corporation do this by continually ethics and CSR training and developing our staff on the ethical decision-making process.
- All groups and individuals with whom Transcending Borders Corporation have a business relationship will be treated in a fair, open and respectful manner.
- The competition will be reasonable, based on the quality, value, and integrity of the services being supplies.
- Transcending Borders Corporation are committed to ensuring that the welfare of workers or exceed recognized standards.
- Transcending Borders Corporation will conduct regular meetings with partners to support these ideas.
- Transcending Borders Corporation aim to eliminate discrimination based on any grounds (Race, National Origin, Gender, Sex Religion) and promote equality of opportunity for all within the organization.
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business’ personally identifiable information to any third party.
Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your zip code). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.