“New Course Development”
“Learn more about the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Federal Hiring Reform Incentives”
“Learn how to get your resume rated and referred to the agency hiring official”
If you are currently seeking employment, a federal employee seeking to learn more about career progression, a college student, a civil service employee, a veteran, a disabled veteran, a spouse of a military member or seeking to learn more about federal employment this two-hour workshop is designed for you.
The Workshop will provide:
- Understanding the mystery of knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs).
- Convenient ways to write savvy KSAs.
- Accurate information about veterans’ preference.
- Broaden understanding of category rating.
- Essential understanding of the resume referral process.
- Revitalization of your current resume for professional job repositioning.
- Federal internship information.
- Sample resumes and action phases and much more…
Cost: $89.99 per attendee
pre-registration cost $79.99
All onsite workshops include materials, complimentary refreshment and complimentary parking.
This workshop is hosted by Transcending Borders Corporation instructors and is not affiliated with any federal agency.
This workshop does not guarantee federal employment and is designed to promote professional and personal career development.