Transcending Borders recognizes that successful people must develop effective methods of keeping themselves capable and competent to achieve optimum personal and professional results. In addition, we also recognize that success varies per individual, culture, and organization. Executive and life coaches are increasingly being used by organizations with astounding success. Transcending Borders has collectively partnered with several trained coaches specializing in various venues to include; business, wellness, personal, and relationship coaching to help each client understand that are no limits to life’s true potential with exceptional ROI.
Our leadership and management process helps emphasize the unique potential of the individual and provides a structure and process for their development. Each client will gain insight so they can see how their own preconditioning, perceptions, beliefs, and assumptions can get in the way of understanding the people they lead or work with. It promotes personal discovery and new approaches to solving problems. To facilitate this understanding, a significant part of the coach’s work is to help introduce the feedback, action planning, active learning, and follow-up into regular work life. It is about moving individuals into behaviors that sustain both their careers and the business.
Our objectives are to:
- assist organizations through specialized training programs that will redefine company leadership, promote productivity and increase effective and efficient core competencies
- multi-train employees, supervisors, and management at all levels of organizational assessments, employee development, and career management
- provide strategic recommendations for organizational socialization and human relation’s development, that is consistent with work and non-work quality of life for employees
Our consulting services:
- has no direct influence to make organizational changes
- has no direct influence to implement formal or informal programs
- are aimed to create innovative techniques
- are aimed to create the intervention for new ideas
- will create an implementation for alternative solutions
- train leaders how to understand the feedback and evaluation process
- will facilitate outcomes for employees, supervisors, and leadership